SIDEBAR
»
S
I
D
E
B
A
R
«
Travel Medical Insurance Options for Multiple Destination Trip
September 17th, 2018 by VisitorHealth

Quite often US visitors like to go to Canada too to see the country or to visit relatives. Some people think that they will be able to use the same visitor’s insurance. They might not realize that Canada is another country with its own healthcare system.

Can I use the same travel medical insurance while I am in the United States and Canada too?

Not always. Canada is not included in the coverage in most of the visitor’s insurance plans. Visitors should be very careful when purchasing a plan. Always ask about coverage and all the details.

Which visitors insurance plan will cover Canada too?

India Network Visitors Health Insurance is offering a range of plan from a US-based underwriter which visitors can use in Canada too. Such as:

CHUBB Network Plan – is a comprehensive plan with the best coverage and little out-of-pocket expenses. It pays 80% of a bill (when using First Health Network) and the remaining 20% will be visitors responsibility.

Who should purchase this plan:

  • people with pre-existing conditions (e.g. high blood pressure, heart issues, diabetes, etc.) – pre-existing conditions coverage has to be purchased;
  • people at 50+ age group;
  • people who want to have better coverage and less out-of-pocket expenses.

Visitors can purchase this plan with full pre-existing conditions coverage option. CHUBB Network plan treats pre-existing conditions the same way as new problems and extends coverage to inpatient, outpatient care, etc. Also, this plan offers access to First Health Network with a cashless claim settlement option and discounted prices for medical services.

CHUBB Premier Plan – is a fixed benefit plan with full pre-existing coverage. This plan allows a visitor to use any medical provider.

Who should purchase this plan:

  • people with pre-existing conditions (e.g. high blood pressure, heart issues, diabetes, etc.);
  • people at 50+ age group.

CHUBB Premier plan also treats pre-existing conditions the same way as a new sickness or accident. Your visitor will always have an option to see a specialist for pre-existing conditions.

CHUBB Standard Plan – is a fixed benefit plan with an option to go to any provider of visitor’s choice. Ths plan has low premiums and different policy maximum options.

Who should purchase this plan:

  • healthy people without pre-existing conditions (e.g. high blood pressure, heart issues, diabetes, etc.);
  • people who want to save money on premiums.

Call India Network Visitor’s Health Insurance today at 408-540-3600 to learn more about visitor’s insurance options.


Leave a Reply

XHTML: You can use these tags: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>

»  Copyright© 2018 Medical Insurance For Travel   »